- Frédéric SanchezPrésident du directoire de FivesPrésident
Frédéric Sanchez has been President of MEDEF International since 25 May 2016
- In 1990 he joined Fives‐Lille group, in which he held various positions before being appointed Chief Financial officer in 1994 and becoming Chief Executive Officer in 1997.
- In 2002, the « Compagnie de Fives‐Lille » (renamed Fives in 2007) became a company with a Management and Supervisory Board, chaired by Frédéric Sanchez.
Mr. Sanchez was born in 1960 & graduated from HEC Business School (1983), as well as Sciences‐Po Paris (1985). He also holds a Master Degree in Economics from Université Paris‐ Dauphine (1984).
- Jean BurellePrésident de Burelle SAPrésident d'honneur
Jean Burelle serves as the Honorary President of MEDEF International, the French Business Confederation. He was President of MEDEF International from 2005 till 2016.
He serves as Chief Executive Officer of Burelle SA and served as its President.
Mr. Burelle serves as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Burelle Participations, SA, SCR.
He has been Honorary Chairman of Compagnie Plastic Omnium SA since November 20, 2001.
Mr. Burelle is a graduate of the Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich and holds an MBA from Harvard.
- Louis SchweitzerCommissaire général à l’investissementPrésident d'honneur
Louis Schweitzer has been Honorary Chairman of MEDEF International since 2005.
Mr. Schweitzer is a graduate of the Institut d’Études Politiques (IEP) in Paris, and a graduate of the École nationale d’administration (ENA) and Inspector of Finance.
He was appointed CEO of Renault in December 1990, then Chairman and CEO in May 1992 until April 29, 2005, when he was appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors of Renault.
He has served as Commissioner General for Investment since April 23, 2014.
- François PerigotPrésident d’honneur du MEDEF et de MEDEF InternationalPrésident d'honneur
François Perigot was President of MEDEF from 1986 till 1994 and of MEDEF International from 1997 till 2005 and President of the International Employers Organisation from June 2001 till 2005.
Mr. Perigot was CEO of different international companies from 1968 till 1986.
- Marie-Christine COISNE ROQUETTEPrésidente Exécutive de SONEPARVice-Président
- Marie-Ange DEBONVice-Président
Graduated of HEC and ENA, Marie-Ange Debon holds a Master’s degree in Law. She began her career in 1990 as a magistrate at the Cour des Comptes (French National Audit Office). She joined SUEZ environnement in 2008 as Secretary General. In April 2013, Mrs. Debon has been appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer in charge of International activities.
- Yves-Thibault de SilguyVice-Président et
administrateur référent de VinciVice-Président
Yves-Thibault de Silguy has been Vice-President of MEDEF International since 2010. After chairing the France – Qatar and France – Algeria Business Councils of MEDEF International, he chairs the France- Iran Business Council.
Mrs. de Silguy has a degree in law from the Université de Rennes, a Masters degree in public law, and is a graduate of the Institut d’études Politiques de Paris, public service section, and the Ecole Nationale d’Administration.
Mr de Silguy was appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors of VINCI on 1 June 2006 and resigned from all his appointments at Suez. Since 6 May 2010, he has been Vice-Chairman of VINCI and Senior Director of the Board.
- Pierre FonluptPrésident fondateur de StratArt SAVice-Président
- Philippe Louis-DreyfusPrésident du conseil de surveillance de Louis - Dreyfus ArmateursVice-Président
Philippe Louis-Dreyfus has been Vice-President of MEDEF International since 2013 and has been chairing the France-Indonesia Business Council since 2000.
In 1996, he took over 100 % control of Louis-Dreyfus Armateur.
Among other distinctions, Philippe Louis-Dreyfus is Commandeur of the Légion d’Honneur and Officer of the British Empire (OBE).
- François CORBINDélégué Général auprès du Président pour les Affaires Internationales de MichelinVice-Président
- Christophe BeauxDirecteur général du MEDEFTrésorier
- Philippe GautierDirecteur général de MEDEF InternationalDirecteur général
Directeur général de MEDEF International depuis 2014, Philippe Gautier a été chef du service Europe, Afrique et Financements internationaux du MEDEF, avant d’être en charge de l’Afrique à MEDEF International, d’en devenir Directeur puis Directeur général adjoint.
Auparavant, Philippe Gautier a travaillé pour des entreprises françaises, allemandes et finlandaise dans les secteurs bancaire, du conseil, de la santé et de l’énergie.